Flyer Gallery Rules Mission Band Info The Place Hogbytes > Other Stories
Toolbox Jam - Band Info
Participating bands must comply with the following guidelines.
- Each band must be registered and scheduled. Email
Toolbox Jam with your band name, contact name, and phone number by the dates below. Email:
- March 1 for the March Spring Jam
- July 10 for the July Jazzy Jam
- October 10 for the October Scared Shitless Jam
- Each band member, staff, or guest must wear an
official pass at all times.
- Band passes will be delivered if requested.
- Guest passes must be picked up by the band 10 days before show date. You decide whom you invite!
- Order your guest passes early.
- Each band plays a 40 minute set that might be recorded.
- Each band plays a minimum of 3 songs for their
- All band members are invited to the open jam session
at the end of the program.
- Each band must check in with the stage manager
at least 30 minutes before your scheduled set.
- Use the stage door for loading and unloading only.
- Park in designated areas.
- BYO - Bring your own beverages in cans or plastic only. No glass permitted due to concrete flooring and possible broken glass.
- Some events are over 21 only. Tell us if you band has under age members.
If the email link above does not work, use this:
Flyer Gallery Rules Mission Band Info The Place Email:
Hogbytes > Other Stories